The purpose of the internship program is to develop the following in each intern:
1. Christian Character
- Grow in a personal relationship with Christ.
- Increase knowledge of the Word.
- Become more self-aware of strengths and weaknesses.
- Personal devotions
- Prayer Partner
- Character class
- RMO body life
2. Ministry Competence
- Understand and begin to use the skills needed to minister in the inner city.
- Learn the value of prayer as a foundation for all ministry.
- Increase knowledge of different cultures.
- Serve the organization through working in an area other than church planting.
- Neighborhood prayer walks
- Outreach events/ Bible clubs/ Bible studies
- Assigned readings
- Service responsibilities
3. Church Planting Vision
- Understand and embrace Wichita’s church planting mission and vision.
- To integrate theology and practical application of ministry.
- TUMI classes
- Involvement in church planting ministry